- Australian Education International (AEI) - AEI fosters international partnerships, ensures quality and enhances international students' experiences via programs and policies including a register of courses and institutions, qualification recognition, consumer protection and scholarships.
- Australian Qualifications Framework - The national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training.
- Australian Youth Forum - This forum is the Australian Government’s way to engage with young Australians.
- Study Assist - Provides information to students about types of government financial assistance for tertiary study.
- Graduate Careers Australia - Provides information for Australian graduates, graduate recruiters and careers advisors.
- MyFuture - Australia's career information and exploration service with thousands of resources to plan a career journey.
- MyUniversity - A student-centred website that allows potential students to search and compare Australian universities and higher education courses. MyUniversity features a range of information including campus facilities, student services at every university, results of student satisfaction surveys and course information.
- National Union of Students - NUS is the peak representative body of all tertiary students in Australia.
- Office for Learning and Teaching - The Office for Learning and Teaching provides grants, awards and fellowships to academics and professional staff to assist them in their work to enhance higher learning and teaching.
- Study in Australia - Information for international students about living and studying in Australia.
- Study Overseas - Information for Australian students considering studying in other countries.
- Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) - Australia’s regulatory and quality agency for higher education.
- Universities Australia - The peak body representing Australia's universities.
- Youth.gov.au - The Australian Government’s central hub for information on services and programs for young people.
- Year 12 - What next? - Helps school leavers to find the information they require to decide what training or career paths they wish to take