Buy Australian at Home and Abroad
The Australian Government has committed more than $58 million to the Buy Australian at Home and Abroad initiative. This funding will assist Australian firms enhance their competitiveness and link with new business opportunities, particularly on major projects in the public and private sector.
- What it includes
- How it works
- About the forum
- Forum representatives
- Role of the department
- Role of the Supplier advocates
- About the Energy, Iron Ore, Minerals and Steel Supplier Advocates
- Programs, initiatives and frameworks that support industry participation
- Supplier Advocates
- View reports released by the Buy Australian and Aborad team.
- Departmental contact
- Resources Sector Supplier Envoy
- Resources Sector Supplier Advocates