WELL funding is available for the development of resources including:
- Training materials designed to enhance language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skills that are aligned with nationally endorsed Training Packages
- Industry relevant LLN assessment and reporting methods
- LLN professional development resources for industry trainers and assessors aligned with nationally endorsed Training Packages
WELL funding is available for the development of projects that have national scope and involve activities to support ongoing and cost effective workplace English LLN training.
Priority areas include:
- Development of a national LLN plan for a particular industry
- Implementation of strategies to encourage/support workplace LLN training across a whole industry sector
- Development and training of nationally applicable models and strategies to integrate LLN in workplace training consistent with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF), preferably with a cross-industry focus
Resource and Strategic Project Guidelines
For extensive information about the program please refer to the Resource and Strategic Project Guidelines.
Further information is available on the following aspects of WELL Resource and Strategic Projects: