If you would like to receive further information on the National Innovation and Science Agenda, please subscribe to our email updates.
Grants to help businesses meet public sector challengesWednesday, August 17, 2016
The Minister for Industry, Innovation and Science, the Hon. Greg Hunt MP, today announced five challenges as part of the Australian Government’s $19-million investment in the Business Research and Innovation Initiative (BRII) programme.
BRII will challenge small and medium businesses to solve difficult policy and service-delivery challenges, which range across biosecurity, child protection, water markets and policy design.
The five challenges, set by government agencies, are:
- On-the-spot technology for measuring pyrethroid surface residue
- Tracking the effect and value of information products
- Digitally-enabled community engagement in policy and programme design
- Improve transparency and reliability of water market information
- Sharing information nationally to ensure child safety
Applications close on Wednesday 30 November 2016. To find out more on the BRII Programme, including how to apply for a grant, visit Business Research and Innovation Initiative